What is good for Pitbull puppies to eat?
The 7 Best Dog Food for Pitbull Puppies
- Blue Buffalo Life Protection Puppy Food Best Overall.
- Rachael Ray Nutrish Bright Puppy Food Best Value.
- Taste of the Wild High Prairie Puppy Food Premium Choice.
- Hills Science Diet Puppy Canned Dog Food.
- American Journey Puppy Dry Dog Food.
What can Pitbull puppies chew on?
#3 Provide Chews Since dogs need to chew, make sure you are giving your Pittie something to chew on to clean those teeth and massage his gums. Dental chews, bully sticks, and dried fish skin (for those that have allergies) are all great choices.
What is the best thing for pitbulls to chew on?
The 7 Best Chew Toys for Pit Bulls
- Kong Extreme Goodie Bone Dog Toy Best Overall.
- Kong Extreme Ball Dog Toy Best Value.
- Goughnuts Maxx Stick Pro 50 Dog Toy Premium Choice.
- Benebone Rotisserie Chicken Flavor Wishbone Tough Dog Chew Toy.
- West Paw Zogoflex Jive Tough Ball Dog Toy.
What treats should I give my puppy?
Here are six treat ideas for your pup:
- Peanut butter popsicles. If warm months have your pup feeling a little overheated, this cool treat will probably help.
- Apples. Apples can provide vitamin C, fiber, and calcium, the AKC says.
- Sweet potato jerky.
- Commercial treats.
- Be sure not to over-treat.