What happens if my dog ate a mouse?

What happens if my dog ate a mouse?

Symptoms include fever, diarrhea, and seizures. If your pup has a fever or seizures, bring them to a veterinarian immediately, and inform your vet if your dog has potentially ingested a mouse. Treatment can include antibiotics and other medication to control the symptoms of infection.

Can a mouse make a dog sick?

Whilst poison is the fastest way to get rid of a mouse infestation, it’s also one of the easiest ways your dog can get sick from eating a mouse. The chance of b